Tuesday, August 15, 2006

"Artscene with Shirley Romaine" Revised Schedule

There is a cable program titled "Artscene with Shirley Romaine" that I mentioned here. Stan Goldberg and I will be on the show. It was supposed to be on last week, but wasn't. Now, I don't get Cablevision and I won't be able to see the show, but for those of you in the Long Island Cablevision area: Shirley tells me that there's been a schedule shift and the show is on:

Friday, August 18 at 7 pm Channel 18.

The program will be repeated on:

Channel 73 on Wednesday, August 23rd at 5pm,

Channel 73 on Saturday & Sunday August 26th & 27th at 5:30pm,

and on Channel 18 (in the rest of Nassau and most of Suffolk) on Friday, August 25 at 7pm.

Please make a note and record it and post it on YouTube or something, huh?

No comments: