Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Boss Cartoons


"Thompson gets great results, despite his lack of people skills."


Some cartoons about bosses by Mike Lynch. If you are looking for some cartoons for your presentation or publication, please contact me. If you're just looking, then please have fun and enjoy! 




"Incentive plan? Your paycheck clears. How's that for incentive?"





"Details of your firing will be posted on my blog after 6pm."
 



"The stock shot up 43 points upon rumors of your demise."



"It's not the best way to choose who makes partner,
but I love the look on their faces when the wheel spins."










"My desk is full. Call maintenance. I need a fresh one."




"It's all part of the terms of the merger."






"It's not my cell beeping, so it must be your ankle cuff."



"Saunders, I just sold your soul. You weren't using it, were you?"





"Harris, I can read the annual report without the hand-holding, thank you very much."

 

"Never delegate authority; delegate liability."








"He came with the office."


"Thompson, with my income I don't have to suck in my gut any more."


These are all copyright 2011 by Mike Lynch.

1 comment:

Ger Apeldoorn said...

Why are all your bosses bald?