Sunday, February 10, 2013

Nemo: The Storm So Far - Sunday



Above: This is about half of the driveway. The clean sides were done with a snowblower. My kind neighbor snowplowed part of the way down. We got just under three feet up here.


Fergus the cat walking in the sun. You can see the canyon-sized shoveling I had to make to get the snowblower out of the basement yesterday.


My big giant boots. Love them. They are really big giant overshoes that velcro over my good shoes.


The Local coffee shop actually put food dye on their long icicles "so people would see them and not run into them." Yes, really.




View from inside:




Mountains of snow in the parking lots:




Links:
Nemo: The Storm So Far - Friday Morning
Nemo: The Storm So Far - Friday Afternoon
Nemo: The Storm So Far - Saturday Morning
Nemo: The Storm So Far - Saturday Afternoon

1 comment:

John R. Platt said...

Dang, that is one long driveway.

The colored icicles may be the coolest thing I've seen from this storm.